Save the date – October 25, 2017
Save the date for a joint meeting with the Rocky Mountain PUG (Petroleum Users Group) on October 25th in Casper, Wyoming. Details are available on our events page.
The Wyoming Geospatial Organization (WyGEO) is a professional organization for all in the Wyoming Geospatial Community. We are a non-profit organization that strives to engage all members of the geospatial (GIS, remote sensing, planning, UAV, just to name a few) community and foster a cooperative environment for the exchange of ideas, expertise, and technology to promote, support and enhance the use of geospatial information within the State of Wyoming.
- Informational member presentations
- Networking Opportunities with diverse users.
- Learn about the newest technologies.
- Lobbying on your behalf for GIS issues.
- Email community of Wyoming GIS users.
To encourage participation by the entire geospatial community we have two types of membership:
- Professional Member: Pay dues of $20/year and shall have full voting and office holding privileges, as well as be eligible for discounts and special offers.
- Associate Member: Are not responsible to pay dues. Associate members can participate in all WyGEO functions, but are not eligible to vote or for special offers.
To join WyGeo fill out our membership form or contact Paula Reece: